- Colo Now: This Ain't Your Father's Hosting Deal,
Wednesday March 16, 11:20 a.m. -12:05 p.m., EquinixSpeaker: Jim Poole
- Panel description: The colocation market has come a long way in the past few years. In this session, top colocation providers will be quizzed on the latest advances in their facilities, the dollars and cents of hosting a given service in an owned data center vs. colo, choosing the best provider for customers, negotiating SLAs and how today's providers can help with the journey to hybrid cloud.
- What's Next in Cloud: 5 Future Views,
Wednesday March 16, 3:00-3:45 p.m., EquinixSpeaker: Julie Linos
- Panel description: Five expert "cloud whisperers" discuss what the future holds for this maturing market--and how channel partners can capitalize.
- Six IoT Applications You Can Sell Now,
Thursday March 17, 11:30 a.m. -12:15p.m., EquinixSpeaker: Jim Poole
- Panel description: Real-world examples of technically complex IoT offerings that are packaged up in new ways guaranteed to make non-technical line-of-business execs sit up, take notice — and open the checkbook.
For more information on
Forward Looking Statements
This press release contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Actual results may differ materially from expectations discussed in such forward-looking statements. Factors that might cause such differences include, but are not limited to, the challenges of acquiring, operating and constructing IBX centers and developing, deploying and delivering
International Business Exchange is a trademark of
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/media-alert-equinix-to-speak-at-the-channel-partners-conference--expo-300234398.html
Media, Sally Comollo, +1 (781) 366-5580, firstname.lastname@example.org