Achieving the AWS Networking Competency differentiates
- AWS is enabling scalable, flexible and cost-effective solutions from startups to global enterprises. To support the seamless integration and deployment of these solutions, AWS established the AWS Competency Program to help customers identify Consulting and
Technology APN Partnerswith deep industry experience and expertise.
- In April of this year,
Equinixachieved Advanced Technology Partner status in the AWS Partner Network. To obtain this status, AWS requires partners to meet stringent criteria, including the ability to demonstrate success in providing AWS services to a wide range of customers and use cases. Additionally, partners must complete a technical solution validation by AWS.
- To help customers reduce costs, improve performance and achieve a more consistent network experience,
Equinixoffers AWS Direct Connect service in its IBX data centers in 21 markets globally, including the Amsterdam, Chicago, Dallas, Frankfurt, Helsinki, Los Angeles, London, Madrid, Manchester, Munich, New York, Osaka, São Paulo, Seattle, Silicon Valley, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, Warsaw and Washington, D.C. metro areas.
- Direct and private connectivity to strategic cloud providers that avoids the public internet is a growing business practice for leading companies. According to the Global Interconnection Index, a market study published recently by
Equinix, the capacity for private data exchange between enterprises and cloud providers is forecast to grow at 160 percent CAGR between now and 2020. Equinixwill showcase its cloud interconnection services at AWS re:Invent, Booth #2213, at The Venetian Hotel.
Kaushik Joshi, Global Managing Director, Strategic Alliances at Equinix
- The Global Interconnection Index [market study]
- Equinix Achieves Advanced Technology Partner Status in the APN [press release]
- More about
Equinixand AWS [website]
- AWS Competency Program [website]
This press release contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Actual results may differ materially from expectations discussed in such forward-looking statements. Factors that might cause such differences include, but are not limited to, the challenges of acquiring, operating and constructing IBX data centers and developing, deploying and delivering
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/equinix-achieves-aws-networking-competency-status-as-private-on-ramp-for-companies-to-reach-aws-300563401.html
Equinix Media Contact (Global), David Fonkalsrud, +1 (650) 598-6240, email@example.com, OR Equinix Media Contact (EMEA), Liam Rose, +44 (0) 207 618 9602, firstname.lastname@example.org, OR Equinix Investor Relations Contacts, Katrina Rymill, +1 (650) 598-6583, email@example.com, OR Chip Newcom, +1 (650) 598-6262, firstname.lastname@example.org